Canon Pixma 145 – Canon Pixma 145 is the program that will be needed to run the photo printer by looking at your Os. If you are looking to find the driver for this inkjet printer, this printer can be downloadable free in the end of this content.
Canon Pixma 145 is known as a advanced inkjet printer for printing images. It can print out outstanding images and has a fast speed for printing photos either from home or workplace. The inkjet printer delivers high quality images along with the latest HP ink cartridge to make sure the standard of the printed papers and images. The printer has a built in paper plastic trays to make docs organized easily. The printer includes a fast speed on printing and can produce high quality results.
The printer driver works well in a lot of operating system, but maybe sometimes it does not run well. So you have to get the appropriate driver in your os before installing this software.
Many latest Os can immediately scan and discover the ideal Canon Pixma 145. If the computer or laptop can’t automatically identify the driver to your printer, then you really have to install the driver manual. You can install the driver by CD or downloading from this site.
Arenadrivers.com supports link download for Canon Pixma 145, you can find the link download by the end of the article, you should select the most appropriate download link to your operating-system. We give the download link from the official site.
Canon Pixma 145 Download Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32bit 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit 64bit
- Windows 10 32bit 64bit
- Mac OS
Canon Pixma 145 Installation
Step-by-step to install the downloaded driver and software:
- Choose and download the driver based on your operating system.
- Once the download is completed, open the file.
- Next, the Install Wizard will appear, you can choose default location to install the driver.
- Follow the instructions and install the software.
Step-by-step to remove the driver installation from computer or laptop:
- Open Windows, click Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program.
- Choose the printer software that you want to uninstall, and click yes.
- Click finish once the uninstall wizard is completed.
Download Your Printer Driver Here